Franchise & Distribution Litigator at Mulcahy LLP
By on October 14, 2019
Allard Chu is a commercial litigator at Mulcahy LLP. He is focused on litigation matters relating to franchise and distribution laws.
Furthermore, Allard has experience in matters involving intellectual property rights, unfair competition, and complex business issues.
Previously, Allard worked at a mid-size firm in Washington D.C. with an emphasis on intellectual property issues.
Allard has experience working with clients ranging from multinationals to start-ups and coordinating concerted legal matters with overseas attorneys.
Allard received his J.D. from The George Washington University Law School, where he served as a notes editor on the Federal Communications Law Journal. He earned his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of California, Berkeley. As part of his dual-degree engineering program, he also received a B.A. in Business Management Economics from the University of California, Santa Cruz.
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2013
- University of California, Berkeley, B.S. Mechanical Engineering, 2009
- University of California, Santa Cruz, B.A. Business Management Economics, 2008
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Young Members Committee, Licensing Executives Society (2017-present)
- Board of Directors, Cal Alumni Association, UC Berkeley (2018-present)
- Member, The Howard T. Markey Intellectual Property American Inn of Court (2017-present)
- Member, Licensing Executives Society (2014-present)
CLICK BELOW TO LEARN MORE
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION