California Continuing Education of the Bar
New California Franchise Law and Practice Publication
By James M. Mulcahy on November 20, 2012
The California Continuing Education of the Bar (“CEB”) has released the first definitive publication on franchise and distribution law in California, entitled California Franchise Law and Practice. Mulcahy LLP managing partner James Mulcahy authored Chapter 5 (Handling Department of Corporations Enforcement Actions) and Chapter 11 (California State Antitrust Law Issues).
The only book on California franchise law and practice, this guide enables attorneys to advise clients who are interested in offering, selling, or purchasing California franchises or who are engaged in California franchise-related litigation. Selected forms are integrated with the text.
- Counseling prospective franchisees
- Drafting franchise agreements (and related documents) in California
- Drafting a franchise disclosure document under the FTC’s Amended Franchise Rule
- Filings required with the California Department of Corporations (DoC)
- Representing franchisor clients in DoC enforcement actions
- Representing franchisee clients in litigation against the franchisor
- State Bar Certified Specialty in Franchise and Distribution Law
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
Link to CEB Site for info
Mulcahy LLP® Information
CLICK BELOW TO LEARN MORE
CONTACT MULCAHY LLP®
FOR MORE INFORMATION