Business Services Distribution
Companies that move goods and services to market have unique needs that only an attorney with experience representing such channel players can provide. The law that governs market channels, including the interaction between channel players, is a complex web of both state and federal laws, ranging from general principles of contract law to antitrust and trademark laws.
As experienced franchise lawyers, Mulcahy LLP can help determine whether owning a business services distribution franchise is the right fit for you. We have the knowledge needed to help clients identify the risks involved in buying a franchise. We can also provide clients with comprehensive legal guidance throughout their business endeavor. When franchisees are ready to sell their business or want to get out of a franchise contract, we can facilitate the sale or initiate discussions with the franchiser.
Mulcahy LLP advises and represents suppliers, dealers, distributors, retailers, and franchisees from start-up through maturity, in areas such as:
- Start-up and/or incorporation
- Drafting and negotiating of contracts with other channel players, including Distribution or Dealer Agreements
- General contract disputes with customers and other channel players
- Product liability and negligence claims
- Trademark and licensing issues
- Disputes arising out of the termination of Distribution or Dealer Agreements
- Post-termination inventory repurchase disputes
Business services distribution franchises are profitable and stable businesses. You will provide consumers with a convenient and sought-after service. If you interested in learning more about owning and operating a business services distribution franchise, contact us to schedule a consultation.